October 26, 2012 by ibelieveinyoutoo
I love love love eggs! I also had leftover beans, so why not make a mexican scramble?
1 whole egg
3T egg whites
Handful of black beans
Chicken (that I baked on Sunday for the week)
Reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Cholula hot sauce
Fresh tomatoes, chopped
1/4 of an avocado, diced
1) Whisk egg and egg whites.
2) Chop vegetables and chicken.
3) Heat vegetables (in EVOO) and chicken on the stove, so they can “brown up” a bit.
4) Add egg mixture over the vegetables.
5) Continue moving eggs and vegetables around, so they can scramble.
6) Put the scramble on a plate, and top with anything you’d like! ENJOY!