October 26, 2012 by ibelieveinyoutoo
Ah, these were GREAT! Mine fell apart a tiny bit, but I think I’ll add half of a banana next time! These were inspired by @viralitis! I only changed a couple of minor things. I also added a spoonful of oat flour after I started to cook the pancakes, which helped them stay together a bit better.
1/4cup low-fat cottage cheese
1 whole egg, 2T egg whites
5-7 NuNaturals stevia drops
2T Isopure Low-carb Dutch Chocolate Protein Powder
1/4t baking powder
1/2 banana, sliced
Organic agave nectar
3 strawberries, sliced
1) Mix wet ingredients (cottage cheese, egg, egg whites, stevia drops) in a bowl first.
2) Mix dry ingredients (cinnamon, protein powder, baking powder) in another bowl.
3) Combine ingredients, and stir thoroughly. (I put the ingredients together the night before, and put them in a container in the fridge.)
4) Heat a greased pan on medium-low heat.
5) Cook pancakes however desired.
6) Put on a plate, add toppings (if desired), and ENJOY!